Sunday, November 4, 2007

First time

I look back now and think maybe i would not have done it. But I will never really know. Do i regret it? maybe.

He was Irish and had deep blue eyes. He was average height and I thought I was in love.
He was the first boy to acknowledge me at my new school and boy was he a looker. we became friends, he even offered to take me home because I sometimes missed the bus. He was really nice actually. We talked on the phone sometimes even though I hardly ever had anything to say but still he remained nice. we never went on dates, i figure i was too young and he probably had no money. We were only 15 or 16 , i don't remember now. Well we stayed friends and then I see him with this other girl and I ask him about her, he says that's his ex-girlfriend that would not stop bugging him. I am very naive and believe him. We still hang out. Then one day he' dropping me at home and he starts kissing me, I kiss him back and before you know it, he pulls off my pants and we do it right there in the car, it is very bloody and I am scared. I don't even remember if there was a condom or not but it hurt and I think I cried when I got home. I never did it again and we stopped talking. He was not in school the next semester. I really wonder what happened to him.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

good to have u here!Welcome...
Nice piece though